Please Follow Us
Proud American House Flag - Real Estate Closing Gifts
Here are some examples of products you might use for thank you gifts.
Place your logo, client initials, name, text or an image engraved on hundreds of gifts.
Take a look at products already being used for closing gifts.
Crystal and Glass Gifts
Marble and Granite Gifts
Promotional Real Estate Gifts
If you didn't find something that tickles your fancy, click on personalized gifts. Let us know if you find something interesting and we will setup a unique closing gift or gifts for you.
• Ship directly to your customer or yourself.
• We do gift cards for free so your client knows who sent the gift.
• Top quality glass, leather, granite, marble and crystal gifts (Extremely low return rate)
• Personalized with initials, names, text or images
• Personalized gifts get remembered longer than gift cards and are still appreciated.
• Free shipping on $50+ orders shipped in the continental USA
• We have enough product variety to scale the size of the gift.
• You can change the product every time or use a single product every time
• We do company logo's or image setup for only $20.00 one time for each image.
• Ask us for ideas • Our products look great, yet don't break the bank.
• Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter and receive a 10% discount on repeat orders.
• Register to track order status online.
• Ease of ordering, use site or send an email.
• We pay the sales tax.
• Guaranteed great and helpful customer service.
Gift wrap is available for an additional charge, however we don't think you will need it. See the gift wrap page for more information.
Email or call if you have questions.
While many Realtors do not receive a gift after a deal has been closed because the clients are preoccupied with finalizing moving and similar arrangements, it is never too late to show your appreciation for their services. For those who wish to thank their agents, there are a number of real estate closing gifts available. Taking the time to show your gratitude can be done with a few inexpensive gifting ideas.
One of the most popular gift ideas is to surprise the individual with a bouquet of flowers. There is the option to present a unique bonsai tree or boxes of roses that can be delivered by a professional company. Flower baskets are another common choice filled with gourmet goods such as nuts and sweets.
Make considerations for a fine wine that your Realtor may appreciate. If you do not wish to offer such a gift, the alternative is to purchase a coffee set. This serves as the ideal choice for those who favor caffeine.
A more personalized option is to consider having a particular item engraved with a word of thanks. You can purchase a quality pen, coffee mug or charm and have the phrasing placed on the item with the name of the agent. If the Realtor is interested in collectibles, it may be a good idea to obtain an item representative of the novelty.
There is the option to purchase something more expensive such as jewelry trinkets. For women, one should make considerations for delicate charms whereas men may appreciate cuff links. The present that you choose will depend on a designated budget and considerations for the preferences of agents.
Real estate closing gifts should be bought with considerations for a professional presentation. Take the time to think about the items that best show your appreciation for the high quality services that are offered by agents. Such measures will ensure that you select the right gift as a kind gesture.