|Here is some information on how things work and what is
available for your crystal awards orders.
or call us at (218) 678-3831 if your question isn't answered.
|Wealthwood Gifts Benefits
- Free shipping on USA orders over $50.
- Awards are delivered in less than 2 weeks. Expediting service is
available (Usually results in higher shipping costs).
- No set up or make ready charges for crystal awards (As compared
to $50-$150 with other companies).
- Artwork clean up charges are only $20 (As compared to $35-$100 with
- Repeat customers receive a 10% discount on future orders.
- Free samples if they are returned
- Free paper proofs
- Ask for "Mary" who has 5 years of experience or "Ginger" who has
more than 2 years of experience for help
- Easy repeat ordering. Email us with what you want and we will take
it from there.
- Small company flexibility
- Strong customer satisfaction guarantee
- Upscale, high quality products that you will be proud to give!
||You must be completely satisfied
with your order. We will correct our errors or defects free of charge or
refund your money upon return of the undesired merchandise. Once you approve
the paper proof, we are responsible for matching the proof as shown. Please
check the proof carefully for correctness.
By the way, our return rate is less than
one half of 1%. We fix problems fast. If you don't think so call Ken or
Mary (co-owners) at 218 678 3831.
||Here are the steps and the process
we go through to complete your order including approximate time frames.
The overall process takes less than 2 calendar weeks unless there is a delay
with layouts or artwork.
- Receive and enter order by noon the next business day.
- Receive and review layout and artwork. If there are any initial
concerns we will email or call you.
- If artwork cleanup is needed, we will contact you. There is a $20
charge for artwork cleanup. Artwork clean up will add an extra day to
- Send order, layout and artwork to the factory. Inventory is reserved
and production scheduled within 5-6 business days.
- Receive a paper proof from the art department, review it, and fax
(or email if requested) it to you for your approval. This takes 4-5
- Receive changes or approval from you. If changes are needed, we
repeat the artwork process until it is the way you want it (This may
delay production schedule).
- The order is sent to the factory for production.
- The order is shipped to your designated shipping address via UPS
ground unless other arrangements are made. We email the tracking number
to you. This step takes 1-5 business days depending on the shipping
- You receive and inspect the order. Let us know if there is anything
||Packaging will be in one
of the three packages as shown depending on size and shape of the item.
The two top packages have a blue with silver stripes. The bottom package
is a solid navy blue with white sides.
These are the only packaging options available.
||Etching Technique: We use
a deep etch, a luxurious technique and provides the ultimate in etched crystal.
Your logo is cut deeply into the surface of the glass and requires no breaks
within the design.
All etching is done using a mask and sandblasted.
Coloring of the etched areas is not available.
|Artwork (All about logos)
||Here are some tips that might make
the process of ordering an award a little easier.
- Ideally, all images and logo's need to be clean, black and white
artwork (no shades of gray) and in Adobe .eps or .ai format and vector
based to avoid cleanup charges.
- But not to worry, other artwork, that does not meet the above specifications,
may be provided. A nominal charge of $20 will be added to your order.
We can handle most file types including .gif and .jpeg.
- Imbedded files in a document can be difficult to extract. Please
try to find a file with just the logo on it. The people who order your
stationery may have one on file that you can use. Someone else who has
ordered awards may have one also.
- Extreme artwork changes (rare) may cost up to $40. We will contact
you before starting the process.
- The easiest way to find out if there will be artwork problems is
to email a file or two that you have on hand to
We will inform you of any potential problems. Some logo's don't engrave
well since crystal engraving is two dimensional and colors are not used.
You can use this service without placing an order.
- Logo's will be sized to fit the space available and be proportional
for the award and the general layout. Of course, this is subject to
your approval of the paper proof.
- Artwork kept on file forever for future orders.
|Award Layout Tips
||Here are some layout tips that
may be helpful. Each award situation varies so there are always exceptions.
- Usually the logo is placed above the text.
- Who, What, Why, When, Where
- Make the reason for the award stand out both in phrasing and font
sizes (i.e. Outstanding Sales Achiever - 2006, etc.
- Make the persons name stand out with larger font sizes (We are trying
to make the person feel good about their achievement).
- Less is usually more! Keep your supporting message short and to
the point for two reasons. First, more text results in a smaller font
size due to limited engraving space. Secondly, few people read the supporting
message contents in detail.
- Use easily readable fonts. The more exotic fonts, like cursive,
need larger font sizes therefore take more space to be easily readable.
- Use the logo to represent the company brand whenever possible. Text
takes up space and doesn't usually get read in detail anyway.
- Write down several ideas that come to mind and narrow the selection.
- Avoid using all capital letters. Hard to read.
- Use a bolder font and or larger size for the title and persons name
for emphasis. Use smaller font for supporting text.
- If the award has a theme, try to use the theme in context with the
award or supporting text (i.e. "Like a rising star, your performance
has set an example for others to follow").
Some ideas include (these would be spaced and centered in the engraving
Reaching New Heights
Outstanding Sales Performance
Award of Technical Excellence
Achieving success one step at a time.
Twenty Years of Caring
Outstanding Sales Achievement
Quarter Century Club
for 25 years of making a difference
||Standard type faces: When
you provide your layout indicate the type face you desire and we will match
the type face as closely as possible for the initial proof. We either have
or can obtain most any type face you may want.
Set up charges: There are no order set up or make ready charges unless
the artwork needs modification. (See the artwork section).
There is no charge for the
first text layout and/or name.
There is a $7.50 copy change charge for each time the layout, text or
name changes (not for each item)
|Second Side Etching
||There is a $4.50 charge per item
for etching on the second side.
||Normal: Less than 2 calendar
weeks for all USA orders.
Rush Orders: We can expedite orders, however, keep in mind that there
is a 1-2 day minimum turnaround time for artwork plus a 1-2 day turnaround
for the etching. Usually time is gained on expediting shipping. Call us
at (218) 678 3831 if you need a rush order.
Christmas Production: Order and artwork must be received by December
1st to guarantee shipment (not delivery) by December 15th.
||Samples are provided free of charge
provided they are returned to us. The sample will have a random logo and
text. If not returned, we will bill you for half of the lowest price for
the item. Email or call us with the item number and shipping address. Samples
with your logo and artwork are treated as a regular order.
- Normal shipments are shipped via UPS ground. This takes 1-5
business days depending on your location. Use the map below to determine
number of days in transit.
- Second day air is available for a flat rate of $25.00.
- Next day air is charged at our actual cost. You can use your
FEDEX or UPS number for shipping if desired.
- Shipping to Canada is UPS Ground only. Customer is responsible for
|Yellow - 1 day
||Brown - 2 days
||Green - 3 days
||Maroon - 4 days
||Pink - 5 days
||We capture your date needed during
order entry so we can make sure you receive your order on time.
||Click on the link for the crystal
quality specifications. Each award has a quality reference number to give
you a good description of the award's quality specifications.
||Lead Crystal: Proposition 65
requires us to warn California residents that consuming food or
beverages that have been kept or served in leaded-crystal products, or
handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a
chemical know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other